Image Is Everything
Over time, your shiny new vehicle can show signs of wear and tear
You may not notice it, as the changes happened gradually, but your customers will.
Ask Yourself: What does this say about you and how you run your business?
Put yourself in your customer's shoes and ask yourself who you would rather do business with, given that everything else is even.
A well-maintained distributor truck gives the impression of a professional business, run by a person that:
- Pays attention to detail
- Has pride in the service they provide
- Runs a successful business
Our Suggestions For Big Impact Improvements
- Replace Old Faded Decals
- Refinish Dinged & Chipped Oak Trim
- Replace Frayed and Worn Carpeted Toolbox Bumpers
- Replace Air Conditioning -- improve the comfort factor for your customers for more sales
New Paint Job with Custom Decals
Compressed Air Accessibility from Inside Your Truck
Troubleshooting Wiring Problems
Let Us Help You Improve Your Image
- Schedule a time for service & repair
- Upfit your truck with new features to get more organized
- Trade your old truck in and buy a shiny new distributor truck
Leave Us A Message And We'll Get Back To You As Soon As We Can
Hi. I'm Dave Leslie, owner of DNJ Truck Upfitting.
You won't get a better truck or find better people to work with. Expect great service, competitive prices, quality craftsmanship, and a fair deal.
Contact me today. I'll look forward to hearing from you.